Friday, November 23, 2012

Theme for the season!

     Hate to say it but I haven't been in the ski building mode in the last 2-3 months. I've been busy winding down some other small projects. But now with the colder weather approaching I got some new ideas for topsheets.
   
     I received a lot of compliments on the "Day of the Dead" skis. So I'm adding 2 more topsheets to that theme.  Along with the 2 new designs I'm going to experiment by adding Swarovski  crystals to the eyes of the skulls in the tip and tail area. They should really add to the overall look of the ski. I'll do some testing over the next week to make sure they stay attached and to see how the epoxy coating effects the overall look.

Stay tuned!


 
BTW - Don't think this means I'm not offering wood veneer top sheets. I absolutely am!


I added some bling to my Dia De Los Muertos skis. I epoxied on some clear and red crystals to the eye sockets of the skulls. Also added some glitter to the top sheet for added effect on sunny days. Check it out:



1 comment: